***THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED***
Welcome to the Blitsy Golden Scissors Blog Hop!
If you got here from Stephanie Chan over at The Silly Pearl then you are on the right track. If you have just started here then you are about halfway and can hop over to the Blitsy Blog to start from the beginning. Before we start, just so that you know, I do use affiliate links and there are some in this blog post.
So what is this hop all about? Well each blog in this hop is giving away a pair of Blitsy Golden Scissors. These are not just ordinary scissors! These are your ticket into being entered into the grand prize draw for $1000 to spend at Blitsy or a year’s worth of craft supplies.
Wahoo! What would you spend all that crafting money on?
So if you want to be in with a chance to win a pair of these much sort after scissors - you get an actual pair of scissors too, score! - then you will need to leave a comment on each of the 12 blogs on this hop, so that is 12 chances to win!
How to Enter:
-Leave me a comment letting me know which of the sneak peeks below you would love to add to your craft stash.
-Commenting/entries open until 1am GMT (7pm CST) on Friday 27th November. Winners will be announced during the #blitsysleepover Pajama Party and posted on the Blitsy Blog.
Sneak peeks for Black Friday Weekend:
Look out for:
- Zig Kuretake watercolor products.
- Ranger - Tim Holtz - Distress - Micro Glaze 1 oz. $3.49 (reg MSRP $8.49) on Sunday.
- Dina Wakley on Sunday.
- Ranger Inks including all Colours of the month including November Colour Of The Month - Lucky Clover - Distress Ink Pad for $2.49 (reg MSRP $5.99) on Cyber Monday.
Also keep your eye out for:
- Friday: Brusho Crystal Colours, Lindy’s Stamp Gang Embossing Powders, Sprays and Pigments, Me and My Big Ideas Recipe Planner.
- Monday: Strathmore Watercolor Paper, Sketch Pads, Canvas Pads.
The sales will be going live everyday over this weekend:
Black Friday at 6am GMT (12am CST).
Saturday 12pm GMT (6am CST).
Sunday 12pm GMT (6am CST).
Cyber Monday 12pm GMT (6am CST).
Where To Hop Next
So don't forget to leave a comment here mentioning which of my Sneak Peeks you want before hopping over to Chrissie Tobas at Harvest Moon Papiere.