Thank you to everyone who took the time to comment about the way forward for Show Your Face. All your votes have been counted and I will collate the ideas and get a schedule together. There is always time for more so feel free to continue to let me know what you would like to get from Show Your Face and how it can help you improve your artwork.
Ok, shall we get this party started?
- Show Your Face is a community link up for portrait work in any style or medium.
- the aims are to share, learn, practise, inspire, and be inspired.
- to make sure that the face artwork is yours, if you use any stamps or templates to build the face they should be designed by you.
- the link is open from 10 am (BST) every Friday and stays open for a week, so link away.
- finished pieces, works in progress or retro posts (i.e. older works, not from this week) are all welcome.
- to link back to the link blog post here for that week.
- Spread the word on your blog/social media outlets and use the #ShowYourFace hashtag in social media.
Looking For The Blog Button?
If you want to wear the blog button with pride then hop on over to Show Your Face 31st July 2015 to grab it and there are instructions on how to put it on your blog there too.
Right! Straight Into This Week's Share...
This week it is another rough sketch done with paint markers, I had no real aim other than a bit of play and a bit of practice.
Over To You...
Link your faces artwork, leave a comment on what you got from 'Show Your Face Inspired By' and if you would like to do it again.
Catch you later Face-Artinators
PS. Some other places you might want to link your work to: Art journal pages link up with Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's Art Journal Everyday post. Painted pages share at Paint Party Friday. Art journal page with a window theme link up to Art Journal Journey. Don't forget Ayala Art's Sept 2015 29 Faces.